Monday, April 10, 2017

Confusion

This week I've been off work because I have a bad cold, and I had been half-heartedly stitching on Lady of the Flag when it occurred to me that I ought to be stitching on the Mystery Sampler so I don't get too far behind on it. My cold-infected little brain had trouble comprehending at first that even though I'm home, it's the part of the week where I should switch to Work Rotation. I just realized this on Home Rotation Eve, when I'd ordinarily switch back to whatever's up next in the Home Rotation. Further complicating things, later this week it's Dark 13. I am all kinds of confused. I want to work on this sampler, but I also want to work on Bluebell, and I had a pretty good momentum going on Lady of the Flag before I gave her up and now I'm wishing I could stitch on her. I may just stitch on everything this week!

ROTATION: 
+ Bluebell, Nora Corbett
+ K is for Kitty, Prairie Schooler
+ Egypt Garden, Chatelaine
+ Lady of the Flag, Mirabilia
+ Mystery Sampler, Linen and Threads (take-along)
+ Hocus Pocus, Prairie Schooler (Dark 13)

FINISHES:
+ The Plum Berry Sampler, Bent Creek (19 Mar)

READING:
Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett

WATCHING:
Extras (British series)
The Discovery


No comments:

Post a Comment