Thursday, September 22, 2016

Last One

That border there on the left, with the yellows and browns and the red flowers, is the bane of my cross-stitching existence. The symbols on the chart muddle together with the lines for the back-stitched stems so it's hard to follow, and I think the flowers and stems don't stand out enough against the background. I find this section tedious to stitch. There are four of these borders at each end of the central "plus sign" and each of them looks a little different from the others because of my mistakes on them. Minor mistakes that don't affect the overall design, and probably nobody will see them but me.

I'm happy I finished the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment